Fresh off his saying Filipino fighter Manny Pacquiao is a "yellow chump" and that "I'll make that motherfucker make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice," American boxer Floyd Mayweather is commenting on Jeremy Lin.
"All the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise."It's about time someone called out the planet for not showering enough attention on black NBA players. Criticized, Floyd responded like only a good American could: he claimed victimhood.
"Its OK for ESPN to give their opinion but I say something and everyone questions Floyd Mayweather. I'm speaking my mind on behalf of other NBA players. They are programmed to be politically correct and will be penalized if they speak up. Other countries get to support/cheer their athletes and everything is fine. As soon as I support Black American athletes, I get criticized."Wow. So much stupidity, so dense. If stupidity were an astronomical body, this would be a neutron star. Where to start?
- It's spelled "it's." Three letter words are tough; I know.
- What opinion did ESPN give? That Jeremy Lin set an all-time scoring record— white, black, brown and yellow?
- You didn't state your opinion. You stated as fact what other people feel. That makes you a stupid dick with delusions of omniscience.
- Everyone questions you? That's a lot of people. Perhaps you're just a stupid dick with delusions of relevance.
- People who talk in third person are stupid dicks.
- I'm pretty sure NBA players wouldn't choose a racist, stupid dick as their spokesperson.
- Name an NBA player who's been penalized for speaking up. I'll wait.
- People who use "politically correct" in defense of their racist remarks are stupid, racist dicks.
- "Other countries?" What country were you speaking about, the country of Asian people? As opposed to the United States of Floyd Mayweather, which supports black athletes. Wait. This is starting to make sense to me. I need to stop.